Roels of the Road

I'm on the road, and will be until April 14th. I'll update the blog below as often as I get a chance; please stay in touch! If you want to receive updates of my blog via e-mail, click here; if you want to see more pictures of my trip, click here; Finally, you can find a couple of videos by clicking here.

Name:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Big giant apple.

So, I guess my leaving is kind of really officially starting tomorrow. I'll be headed to New York City for a couple of days, for the last time while I'm living here. Though certainly not the last time in my life... but still. I'll be visiting a couple of friends who I likely won't see again in the next two months. So that's sad. And it feels like I'm really going to leave now.

Meanwhile the other plans are progressing, but slowly. I haven't booked any tickets yet, I haven't sold or shipped any of my stuff yet, I haven't gotten insurance and all that taken care of yet... but there's time. I'm guessing after thanksgiving I'll really have to get my butt in gear and start doing things, I mean, really. After thanksgiving there will only be like a month and a half left before I leave, so yea... hurry!

Anyways, this blog isn't very interesting yet, it'll be more fun once I'm actually on the road and put travel stories and pics up here. So bear (bare?) with me for now while I get things straightened out; if nothing else hopefully I'll have a lot of great pics from this weekend, seeing Jamie and Nick's shows, goin' out with Rachele and Mel, belting an entire car ride with Maria and Kat, drinking to the Democratic victory with Christy, or to the Michigan win with V and TJ... it'll be a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home