Roels of the Road

I'm on the road, and will be until April 14th. I'll update the blog below as often as I get a chance; please stay in touch! If you want to receive updates of my blog via e-mail, click here; if you want to see more pictures of my trip, click here; Finally, you can find a couple of videos by clicking here.

Name:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Blog Updates

A lot of people have asked me whether they can receive e-mails when my blog gets updated. Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't allow me to do that (yet). If anybody has any bright ideas on how to fix this, please let me know; otherwise, I would suggest checking the blog, say, once a week; there should be at least one new post per week, I'm hoping.

Een aantal mensen heeft mij gevraagd of zij via de e-mail op de hoogte kunnen worden gehouden van de nieuwe berichten op mijn blog. Helaas is dat via het programma dat ik gebruik (nog) niet mogelijk (al zijn ideeen meer dan welkom!). In de tussentijd zou ik zeggen, check 1 x per week als je op de hoogte wilt gehouden worden; dan staat er als het goed is altijd iets nieuws op!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Roel, Check this page. I figured that one of the big RSS services out there would do this for you, e-mail people when there is an update. Turns out that FeedBurner does. Take your feed, and follow the instructions at the first link.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Roelieboelie said...

Thanks, Clark, I'll try that! I knew you'd come through with some clever idea ;-) By the way, I went to the Robot museum here in Nagoya on Friday, you'd enjoy that!!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home