Spanish Angels
So after the long post about the drive out West, I'll keep this one (much) more brief, now that I'm actually in L.A. The first day when I got to Los Angeles, I met Trey at his work, at Indie. After some great Thai food, I was SO ready for a good night sleep. Saturday, we met Josh, and went on a little hike in the mountains right by LA. The hike was sweet, and at the end we found this great little spot with a waterfall, so we just sat there and chilled for a while, and took plenty of pictures, obviously. Later, after a real homecooked meal (Trey and Sivan know how to cook!) we saw a movie (Alpha Dog), which was quite intense, but sweet!Sunday, it was nice and warm out (18 deg. Celsius / 65 deg. Fahreheit),
and so Josh and Trey and I went to the beach to throw the frisbee around for a bit. It was nice that there wasn't much wind or anything, so we were right by the Santa Monica pier frisbeeing in the sun. In the evening, we all went out for Sushi at Sushi Dan's (Sivan's favorite place), which was awesome!!! My last sushi before going to Japan, haha... I talked to Megan about Japan plans Sunday night, by the way, and I'm so so excited about that already! I'll be there in just a few days time, it's hard to imagine...
Anyways, it's Monday now, another hot day (even hotter: 70F / 21C!), so we sat outside and played cards this afternoon. Tomorrow night we'll go out, but before that, I got a bunch of "last minute" errands to run, so there might not be any more updates from the US (or at least, not very interesting ones). Anyways, I'll get back to you guys soon once I have some pictures from skiing in Japan this coming weekend. Tot hoors!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home