Roels of the Road

I'm on the road, and will be until April 14th. I'll update the blog below as often as I get a chance; please stay in touch! If you want to receive updates of my blog via e-mail, click here; if you want to see more pictures of my trip, click here; Finally, you can find a couple of videos by clicking here.

Name:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Pictures

So, I've been in Shanghai for about 48 hours now, and the first impression is sweet. For now, I'll keep it supershort: the taxi-rides are scary, Steph's friends awesome, the prices low, the markets interesting, and sometimes disgusting, the smells overwhelming, and the weather great.

Before I take the time to write more, just look at my picture albums, I've put a lot of new ones up already. The site for this is still http://picasaweb.google.com/rlanen .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home