Don't Worry!
I know, I know, it's been a really long time since my last post this time. But frankly, it's extremely hard to get computer time here in South Africa, especially since I've been traveling almost non-stop across the country. I'm hoping to get a good long post in before I leave for Tanzania. In the meanwhile, I've almost finished uploading pictures of Mauritius (yes, that's how slow the Internet is here), so check my picture site here. Also, I made another little video, not quite as exciting as the ones with the sunset, but the location (Cape of Good Hope, a.k.a. Kaap de Goede Hoop) is at the very least exciting (click here for the video)! And for now, that'll have to do. The next three days I'll be in Kruger National Park watching the animals, I'll try to get back in touch again right after that with my South African adventures!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home