Roels of the Road

I'm on the road, and will be until April 14th. I'll update the blog below as often as I get a chance; please stay in touch! If you want to receive updates of my blog via e-mail, click here; if you want to see more pictures of my trip, click here; Finally, you can find a couple of videos by clicking here.

Name:
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Live Action Sunset

I know it's been a while since the last update, for a variety of reasons. Internet is a bit hard to come by here on Mauritius, and it's quite slow, so all I'll do here is place a little movie I made. I don't think I can upload movies directly into my blog, so I uploaded them into YouTube.



I say slightly different things in both, obviously, so feel free to watch both, even if you don't understand Dutch (but perhaps find it oddly sexy-sounding... right marisp?). In any case, I'll get a 'real' update here soon, I'm also trying to upload more pictures on my photo album (click here for that), I hope you guys are enjoying the updates!


p.s. in honor of the only person who's ever named something after me (his fire-pit, in fact), I have named the gecko that lives in my hotel room here "Chris". Chris is a fast little guy (a.k.a. slippery little sucker) and always runs away whenever I try to take a picture (I think he can sense it), but below is the best I was able to get.

1 Comments:

Blogger courtney miller said...

your video made me sooo happy.. and jealous.

miss you!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home