Pictures & Videos
So, a quick post from my last 14 hours of travel... strange to think that after leaving Ann Arbor about 3 months ago, the night after a great party! In any case, I've been able to upload lots of pictures and videos here in Egypt, with the fast Internet and so on, so you can check those out.
Almost all pictures are uploaded onto my picture site, which you can find by clicking here. There are a few more of Luxor that I'll add once I'm home in Holland. But, everything from Mauritius, South Africa, Tanzania, and Cairo is up there now!
Also I've uploaded lots of videos. You can see a video of the hotel I was staying at on Zanzibar here. The beach we went to on Zanzibar after the spice tour is this one, and Nassoro the caretaker at the hotel can be seen posing for a picture here. Lastly, two little videos of Zanzibar's unique Red Colobus Monkeys can be seen here and here.
In Egypt I made some videos of the pyramids, which mostly are inaudible due to the wind. But, the pictures are nice. You can view them here, here, and here. The last two videos are of the El Fishawy coffeeshop in Cairo (here) and the Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor (here).
Enjoy!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home